Recognized for excellence in print media, the awards include three Platinum award winners and four Gold award winners.
MCLEAN, VA. — Nov. 18, 2021 — Naylor Association Solutions, a leading provider of innovative association tools and services that strengthen member engagement and increase non-dues revenue, today celebrates seven accolades earned by its association partners in the 2021 MarCom Awards, an annual competition that recognizes excellence in marketing and communications. Naylor’s association partners won three Platinum and four Gold MarCom Awards in the Print Media: Magazine category for publications Naylor publishes.
Naylor partners honored with Platinum awards include:
- Atlanta Apartment Association’s Habitat magazine
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)’s Today’s Hotelier magazine
- American Society of Interior Designers (ASID) New York Metro’s DESIGN magazine
Naylor partners honored with Gold awards include:
- National Association of College Auxiliary Services’ College Services magazine
- Case Management Society of America (CMSA)’sCMSA Today magazine
- Institute of International Education (iie)’s IIENetworker magazine
- Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance (SPFA)’s Spray Foam Professional magazine
“Congratulations to our seven association partners and all the personnel involved in creating these informative and eye-catching publications,” said Sarah Sain, CAE, director of content for Naylor. “Our objective as a strategic partner in producing these publications is to inform and engage with creative communications that association members will enjoy. We are passionate about helping our association partners build deeper connections with their members and grow their audience through these publications.”
The 2021 Marcom Awards competition received more than 6,500 entries from throughout the U.S., Canada, and dozens of other countries from corporate marketing and communication departments, advertising agencies, PR firms, design shops, production companies and freelancers. Marcom Awards is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals (AMCP).