One Naylor: Delivering Value. Engaging Members. Generating Revenue.
Career Center Targeted Marketing and Advertising
Targeted marketing and advertising is a dynamic way to not only capture job seekers but also allows you to re-capture — or retarget— people who visit your career center after they leave your site and are surfing the web. Through targeted job enhancements, you can entice these job seekers back to your employer’s listings by showing them display ads that remind them about the exciting opportunities they saw on your career portal.
How ONE Naylor Works
- Providing active and timely customer service
- Making sure all Naylor services are successful as judged by the association
- Identifying evolving trends to meet the diverse, changing challenges that associations face
- Giving real-time updates on progress, success and opportunities directly and via Naylor’s Association Portal
- Supplying usable market trends and performance data to help support decision-making
- Offering strategic advice and guidance on how to better utilize Naylor and other partners
- Coordinating all Naylor activities on behalf of the association in connection with all Naylor-powered products and services
Naylor has generated nearly $1 billion and counting for associations over the last 20 years. Ready to find out how we can help generate more for your association?
$ 1 Billion
- The Association Adviser website
- Our LinkedIn feeds, tuned to the vibrant online association community
- Our annual Association Adviser magazine which features the best of our association stories and how-tos from the previous year