Career Center Network for Associations
Naylor career center networks generate 20% more revenue than non-network associations.
- Connect and grow.
- Increase job posting exposure and your association’s online presence by tapping into a larger network of employers and job seekers.
- Share the job posting love.
- Association job boards within a career center network share all job listings posted to each individual job board. Job seekers see more opportunities while your association maintains its distinct identity.
- Scale your reach and build value.
- Employers achieve recruiting ROI with greater visibility and access to a larger candidate base. Your talent pool gets unmatched exposure and significantly more opportunity.
Career Center Targeted Marketing and Advertising
Targeted marketing and advertising is a dynamic way to not only capture job seekers but also allows you to re-capture — or retarget— people who visit your career center after they leave your site and are surfing the web. Through targeted job enhancements, you can entice these job seekers back to your employer’s listings by showing them display ads that remind them about the exciting opportunities they saw on your career portal.