Two Ways to Implement Naylor AMS
- Consultation: Collaborative, effective and efficient AMS implementation with your staff.
- Website design: Mix and match from our library of mobile responsive templates for a personalized look to match your association’s brand.
- Configuration: Personalized training to ensure your staff is comfortable with your new Naylor association management software and ongoing support to ensure you’re always online and able to serve your membership.
You have enough on your to-do list — let our dedicated AMS implementation specialists assist with the heavy lifting of setup and configuration. For associations needing an implementation schedule that saves time and a help guide that offers extra reassurance, we offer Concierge AMS implementation for a small fee, which includes:
- Personalized service: Streamlined, efficient AMS transition, balanced with your team’s daily responsibilities.
- Time savings: Shared responsibility and effective association membership software training that keeps your team focused on what matters most.
- Hands-on assistance: Your implementation specialist will serve as an extension of your staff, directly assisting in the setup and configuration of your new AMS.
Career Center Targeted Marketing and Advertising
Targeted marketing and advertising is a dynamic way to not only capture job seekers but also allows you to re-capture — or retarget— people who visit your career center after they leave your site and are surfing the web. Through targeted job enhancements, you can entice these job seekers back to your employer’s listings by showing them display ads that remind them about the exciting opportunities they saw on your career portal.