Virtual, Onsite and Hybrid Career Fairs
- The power of hybrid events: virtual and onsite components, the right fit for all, help candidates arrive prepared with access to online job previews through your association’s job board.
- Empower employers to plan interviews with an integrated calendar.
- Enhance candidates’ experience with pre-event, virtual meet-and-greets.
- Maximize ROI with paid employer event registration and job postings via our e-commerce platform.
- Encourage job seekers to highlight career fair attendance in your career center’s resume database.
- Encourage employers and candidates to keep the conversation going with real-time messaging and chat.
Career Center Targeted Marketing and Advertising
Targeted marketing and advertising is a dynamic way to not only capture job seekers but also allows you to re-capture — or retarget— people who visit your career center after they leave your site and are surfing the web. Through targeted job enhancements, you can entice these job seekers back to your employer’s listings by showing them display ads that remind them about the exciting opportunities they saw on your career portal.
Ebis a Escium Facipsam Tur Modis
Virtual and Hybrid Career Fairs
- Enhance online brand visibility and career center value.
- Attract members with targeted networking opportunities.
- Grow non-dues revenue with employer registration, advertising, and sponsorship.
- Access to a large pipeline of new talent while reducing cost-per-hire.
- Screen high-quality candidates and preview resumes online.
- Run targeted private searches of the resume database.
- Learn about employers, find opportunities, and apply for positions.
- One-on-one hiring manager interaction with no costs or long lines.
- Control engagement and confidentiality with online-only forums and real-time messaging.
Top 4 Benefits of Hosting Virtual Career Fair Events
With busy schedules, a lack of professional development funds and a need to reach multiple audiences across many time zones, associations are moving towards hosting virtual or hybrid web-based career fairs and other professional development events that allow members and potential members to participate in ways similar to in-person events. Check out our infographic outlining four of the most prominent reasons associations are adopting more virtual career fairs.