Full-Service Association Tradeshow and Event Management
Naylor’s dedicated, experienced team works with you to deploy effective strategies for growing your event revenue, square footage, and attendance – ensuring your event is a success. Integrated communications and marketing drive member, sponsor, and exhibitor engagement to deliver measurable ROI.
Career Center Targeted Marketing and Advertising
Targeted marketing and advertising is a dynamic way to not only capture job seekers but also allows you to re-capture — or retarget— people who visit your career center after they leave your site and are surfing the web. Through targeted job enhancements, you can entice these job seekers back to your employer’s listings by showing them display ads that remind them about the exciting opportunities they saw on your career portal.
Turnkey Event Management. One-Stop-Shop.
- Evaluate and select the event site
- Develop, facilitate, and evaluate vendor proposals
- Negotiate facility leases, hotel contracts, and service agreements
- Administer housing logistics, exhibit hall setup, and post-event surveying
- Deliver overall event floor plan
- Develop event site decor and signage recommendations
- Manage trade show floor
- Operate event registration
- Create conference planning and attendee promotion strategy
- Drive exhibit and sponsorship sales
- Coordinate event contractors and vendors, including electrical, security, cleaning and more
- Support specialty exhibits, floor destinations and special events
- Curate education and development content
- Lead food and beverage and concession management
- And more…
Attract More Attendees, Exhibitors and Sponsors
Targeted advertising delivers your association’s messages to members, potential new members, exhibitors and sponsors based on their specific traits, interests and preferences. You obtain this insight by tracking their profiles and activity on the Internet.
What is Retargeting?