Let’s Build UP at ASAE’s 2021 Annual Meeting
Immerse yourself in ideas with Naylor
2021 is all about re-centering and rebuilding your association. We’re gearing up for several conference-based activities to help you complete your association’s blueprint for the rest of 2021 and beyond. Join us!
- Design a better association strategy at our Action Lab, Tuesday, August 17 at 2:30 p.m. EST. Collaborate with your peers about how to strengthen your strategy planning muscles.
- Level up your member career resources during our Association Solution Demo on Friday, Aug. 13. David Butler leads you on a tour of our job board and career center platform so you can offer more value to members and employers.
- Attending the live D.C. Pop-Up? Join our team to watch Monday's keynote and a special interactive, co-sponsored session with Events DC and Fonteva, at the Walter Washington Convention Center. We can't wait to see you!
- Broaden your perspective during the Opening Keynote, “How to Deconstruct Racism, One Headline at a Time.” Led by Emmy-nominated author and producer Baratunde Thurston, Naylor’s Chief Revenue Officer Walt Phillips will open the keynote and lead the live Q&A afterward.
- Prioritize your sponsors during Cedric Fellows’ Express Talk, “Will Your Sponsors Succeed at Your Next Virtual Event?” Join Cedric as he walks us through 10 recommendations for creating meaningful exhibit and sponsorship experiences for your association’s supporters. Monday, Aug. 16 at 12:30 p.m. EST.
Generate more revenue and better engage members with meaningful content.See How
Career Center Solutions
Career Center Solutions
Be your industry’s go-to destination for career growth.Learn More
Achieve more member participation, exhibitor sales, and effortless events.Elevate Your Events
Empower your members and organization with easy, effective AMS solutions.See How
Maximize your content and create deeper engagement with your members.Maximize Your Content
Increase operational bandwidth with scalable association management services.Learn More
Naylor's solutions are customized to the unique needs of each client, and are designed to maximize member engagement and revenue generation, particularly in today's ever-changing environment.
1800clients do business with Naylor
Min non-dues revenue shared with our clients over the past 20 years
CLIENTS WE WORK WITH
“Naylor has been an excellent partner in providing very professional, diligent services. Their sales staff is careful in working with us, which is important because ABA has important relationships with vendors that Naylor is selling ad space to and we don’t want to step on each other’s toes. They are very cooperative and customer-focused, always making sure we’re happy.”
Charlotte F. Birch, Senior Vice President, Member Communications, American Bankers Association
We currently use Naylor for print and digital [communications]. The results have been fantastic. We added an extra issue of the magazine and enhanced our digital presence, with rave reviews from our members. Our revenue has grown each year, with a 22% increase in 2015. Our magazine holds an 87% advertiser renewal rate. I would highly recommend Naylor to any company or association.
Jean Godwin, Executive VP & General Counsel, American Association of Port Authorities (AAPA)
The experience was very positive and I was glad to partake in the event! I was personally impressed with the quality of candidates, specifically the fact that they took time to research our opportunities online, and had a clear purview of what lines of business interest them.
Laura Vaccaro, HR Recruiter, TD Bank
“When we engaged Naylor, we were told they could facilitate all of our needs from design and hosting to ongoing support, and that they would be our ‘one stop shop’ for issue resolution. Having a single vendor was the first priority for us.”
Phil Newsum, Executive Director at Association of Diving Contractors International (ADCI)