- Advertiser supplies the ad, or Naylor can create the ad unless otherwise noted for certain ad positions below.
- Creative accepted: JPG or GIF
- We accept third party tags (click-tracking tags) through the following means:
- Must have complete image path name and complete URL destination (double-check URL for accuracy).
- HTML5 tags
- Due to existing website code, testing will be necessary to ensure the HTML5 option will successfully populate.
- Movie files are NOT accepted for banner advertising. No MP4, AVI, MOV, etc.
- Max file size 100KB
- File must be created/saved in RGB color mode. (Most digital graphics and photos are already in RGB mode; check this by viewing the file properties.)
- File must be a minimum 72 dpi.
- Animation must be no longer than 25 seconds. This includes multiple loops.
- Animation should stop on the last frame OR a stop action will be applied. No continuous loops.
- Font size should be a minimum of 10pts for legibility purposes depending on the font family.
Due to recent changes in online advertising standards, we no longer accept Flash-based (.SWF) ads.
Standard Ad Sizes
Here are a few available standard sizes. Association websites have numerous custom ad sizes and restrictions. To make sure that you have the correct specs, please contact your Naylor Sales Representative or reference the media kit.
If you have questions or encounter problems that can’t be answered by this site, please call us at (800) 665-2456 and ask for one of our digital services representatives who will be happy to help you.