The Core Values and Culture of Naylor
We encourage and maintain an inclusive and collaborative culture for our employees, customers and communities.
- We embrace and support diversity, equity and inclusion.
- We seek to understand how each employee and customer learns, thrives and defines their success.
- We empower our employees to share their knowledge, skill and commitment with each other, our customers and our communities.
We are accountable for and dedicated to achieving positive results for our employees, customers and communities.
- We listen carefully to our employees and customers to gain a deep understanding of their needs.
- We encourage diversity of thought to provide multiple pathways for collaboration and success.
- We develop and evolve our products and processes through that dialogue.
We strive for continuous improvement and evolution through vision, innovation and creativity.
- We value our employees’ creativity and innovation.
- We leverage technology and data to inform our vision and evolution.
- We use that vision, innovation and evolution to build.
Diversity and Inclusion Initiatives
- Employee-led resource groups that give everyone in the company the chance to meet around specific quality of life issues, such as LGBQT-focused activities and black professional development.
- Recognition of major holidays across the entire religious spectrum.
- Intentional, year-round support for a roster of local non-profits at all of our locations that benefit a variety of causes across the humanities.
- Internal tools, such as email, Slack and Facebook groups that encourage employees to convene for discussion and support around issues they care about most.
Commitment to a Diverse and Inclusive Workplace
Naylor’s commitment to excellence and the development of a professional team means we are committed to cultivating an environment that allows everyone to achieve success. We promote a work environment that accepts differences while encouraging understanding and mutual respect. Just as we seek out the challenge of serving a robust association client roster that spans more than 80 industries, we actively cultivate a diverse staff. While different from person to person, our individual strengths and talents combine to form an even stronger team. We celebrate diversity and promote inclusiveness because we know that our team’s success depends on how well we can serve our associations, advertisers, employers and other stakeholders together.