Organize, Integrate, Engage
Help members and employers make important career connections, while you grow your association’s brand and revenue, with virtual and onsite career fairs.
Engage members, job seekers, employers, and sponsors with your career center through a career fair that’s in-person, online, or both. Naylor’s expert team can help you integrate your career center with on-site events, generating more valuable connections and nurturing relationships.
The power of virtual + onsite integration
- Help candidates arrive prepared with access to online job previews through your association’s job board.
- Empower employers to plan interviews with integrated calendar.
- Enhance candidates’ experience with pre-event, virtual meet-and-greets.
- Maximize ROI with paid employer event registration and job postings via our e-commerce platform.
- Encourage job seekers to highlight career fair attendance in your career center’s resume database.
- Encourage employers and candidates to keep the conversation going with real-time messaging and chat.
Increase your candidate reach with virtual career fairs.
Associations gain brand exposure and new revenue streams, while employers get cost-effective recruiting and a deep candidate pool, and members enjoy efficient, convenient job searching. Best of all, there’s no costs or resources required from your association. We call that a win-win-win.
- Enhance online brand visibility and career center value.
- Attract members with targeted networking opportunities.
- Grow non-dues revenue with employer registration, advertising, and sponsorship.
- Access to a large pipeline of new talent while reducing cost-per-hire.
- Screen high-quality candidates and preview resumes online.
- Run targeted, private searches of the resume database.
- Learn about employers, find opportunities, and apply for positions.
- One-on-one hiring manager interaction with no costs or long lines.
- Control engagement and confidentiality with online-only forums and real-time messaging.