- Advertiser supplies or Naylor create unless otherwise noted below
- Creative accepted: JPG Only, NO ANIMATION ALLOWED. (No Flash or GIF)
- Max file size 100 KB
- Daily artwork rotation is not allowed. Please check with our Online Solutions team for any other
- File must created/saved in RGB color mode. (Most digital graphics and photos are already in RGB mode; check this by viewing the file properties.)
- File must be a minimum 72 dpi
- Font size should be a minimum of 10 pts depending on the font family. Avoid using serif fonts.
- Click-thru tags are accepted, such as UTM codes which can be built through Google UTM builder. This is provided by the Client/Agency
- 1×1 tracking pixel tags are accepted along with the image file. Both must be provided by client/agency.
- *Please note: Email addresses cannot be used as a URL/Web link.
Various Ad Sizes:
Association eNewsletters have numerous ad sizes and restrictions. To make sure that you have the correct specs, please contact your Naylor Sales Representative or reference the media kit. Click the ad sizes below to view. Feel free to download samples.
- Naylor can create.
- Headline: Advertiser supplies 3-5 words (depends on the length of the words).
- Summary Text: Advertiser supplies up to 50 words max (depends on the length of the words).
- Advertiser supplies good quality logo to fit within 110 x 80 pixel image area.
- Image/Logo must be 180w X 150h pixels
- Image/Logo format must be JPEG or .PNG file, @72 dpi, RGB
- No animation
- No contact info included
- Image cannot be treated as a regular banner ad
- Headline: Advertiser supplies 5-7 words
- Summary text: Advertiser supplies 50-70 words
- Headline/Summary text must be plain text and cannot contain HTML or odd characters
- Call to Action text: Advertiser supplies such as Click Here, Read More…etc
- Web Link: Advertiser supplies URL to be updated in the CRM Order Entry
If you have questions or encounter problems that can’t be answered by this site, please call us at (800) 665-2456 and ask for one of our digital services representatives who will be happy to help you.