TV and video has always been a preferred medium for entertainment, but with online video consumption more prevalent than ever, associations are now learning how to leverage the power of video to better educate, inform and engage their members. Watch this webinar recording to learn how video can be used to solve a variety of association challenges including:
• Member engagement, recruitment and retention
• Member services such as training and continuing education
• Awareness of advocacy and campaign issues
• Extending the life of your events
We’ll also look at four key areas to consider when integrating video into your association communications strategy:
• Video Platform: How will videos be published and distributed?
• Content Strategy: What are your objectives? How will the content help you achieve them while also providing your audience with video that keeps them coming back for more?
• Monetization: How will you offset the cost?
• Best Practice Integration: How will success be measured and improved upon?
Who Should Watch: Anyone who is responsible for the communications function for a trade or professional association. Including, VP / Director / Manager level communications staff; Small Staff Associations.