Is your association treading water trying to generate consistent non-dues revenue?
- Drive member engagement, industry relevance and advertising revenue using best practices for effective advertising sales;
- Gain a better understanding of your current communications strengths and opportunities by evaluating communications planning, effectiveness, strategy, customization and measurement;
- Attract advertisers, recognize their needs and craft a compelling media strategy to boost their advertising success and ROI
- Best leverage your resources to sell smarter, not harder, for maximum return; and
- Arm your sales team with the right tools to increase productivity and achieve more.
Jon Meurlott, Group Vice President, Naylor Association Solutions
Jon joined the Naylor team in March 2001 as a sales professional. Jon has held many advertising sales leadership positions over the past 16 years and currently serves as Group Vice President, overseeing eight Group Publishers and their specialized industry market teams. His team’s primary focus is to ensure Naylor’s association partners consistently achieve their communication and non-dues revenue goals. Jon is one of many champions of Naylor’s core operating values and firmly understands the keys to success are “Belief in Product” and the “Ability to Convey Belief.” Jon is a graduate of the University of Florida and is a former United States Marine who also spent 13 years as a sales professional in the insurance industry.
Laura Taylor, Director of Naylor Online Solutions
Laura oversees online customer service and sales management for trade and professional associations who work with Naylor on digital platforms that increase engagement and non-dues revenue. Laura began on the Naylor sales floor before moving into a management role in March 2011. She and her team stay on top of the latest trends in b-to-b media and technology to maximize engagement, efficiency and revenue for associations.