“This was a well-run program oriented to conducting business. Much better than any of the industry trade shows. The networking was fantastic.”- Builder Partnerships
Appointment-Based Events start with a targeted group of 100 to 150 industry buyers and suppliers, then our proprietary appointment software matches top purchasers with premier vendors for pre-scheduled, 20-minute meetings.
Productive interactions, valuable connections, and reliable ROI for all parties ensure Appointment-Based Events are always a success.
- No booths, large upfront costs, or unqualified attendees
- Suppliers pay a fee to join – buyers invited at no cost
- Appointments are pre-qualified and scheduled in advance
- Detailed buyer and supplier information provided prior to scheduling
- Luxury destinations drive participation and enhance your brand
- Keynote speakers and planned networking events round out the event schedule
Buyers and suppliers have positive things to say about Global Exchange, Naylor’s Appointment-Based Events:
Appointment-Based Events bring buyers and sellers together at a lower cost than traditional trade shows, while reinforcing your association’s value, industry presence, and bottom line. Let Naylor manage event logistics, and free your staff to deliver high-quality member and vendor experiences.
To add to the appeal for association executives and suppliers alike, we hold these events at exclusive locations including:
- Four Seasons, Scottsdale, AZ
- Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston, SC
- Eau Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, FL
- Ritz Carlton, New Orleans, FL
- Boca Beach Club, Boca Raton, FL
Want to learn more about 21st century events? Visit our Global Exchange Events website.