We’re committed to delivering efficient, positive experiences for your staff and members when they use our online learning platforms.
For questions regarding learning center functionality, scheduling, and technical details, please contact your account manager. If you’re not sure how to contact your account manager, call (800)-369-6220 and a representative will be happy to direct your call.
Path Learning Management Software™ (Path LMS)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where do I go for help? And how do I stay on top of the newest Path LMS™ releases?
- Call or email your Blue Sky eLearn Technical Account Manager or Client Success Manager directly or contact the technical support team toll-free at (888) 705-6002 (available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. eastern time) or email email@example.com.
- Administrators can utilize the ticketing system when logged into Path LMS™ by navigating to the bottom right corner. Then click, “Need Help?” to submit your ticket. This online chat portal provides immediate replies during business hours, depending on availability or within twenty-four business hours.
- View the online resource library available 24/7 for all Path LMS™ administrators:
- Log in by entering your email address and your unique Path LMS™ URL after pathlms.com
How do I control access to Path LMS™ content to specific groups of people?
For detailed information about group permissions, please visit the document library.
Groups are created in Path LMS™ to manage privileges to courses, events, and content. Members of a group have access to all the content, events, and courses as defined by the administrator. As an administrator, you can assign, edit, or revoke permissions for a specific group or an individual by utilizing Access Codes, Single Sign On, and Self- Designation at registration and by setting default user groups.
Let’s specifically address the power of the default user groups:
- You can have one default user group. To set the default user group, select the checkbox titled, “Make this group all users are placed in by default.”
- Every new user not added to a group by access code, single sign on, or self-designation at registration will be automatically placed in the default group.
- A good example is having two groups – Member and Non-Member. Here you can set Non-Member as the default group. Any user not added to Member will automatically become a Non-Member.
- You can have as many default content groups as you like. To set a default content group, select the checkbox titled, “Automatically add this group when creating content.”
- Should you frequently need certain group assignments on all or most of your content, click to set this as a default. For example, let’s say that you have two groups, Member and Non-Member. If all of your content is available to Members, but only some of it is available to Non-Members, setting Member as a default group ensure its pre-selected on each piece of content you create. This way you don’t have to select Member each time you create a new event, course item, etc.
- Content can be made available to a group in two ways. – The admin panel and Access to Content can be set individually when content is edited or created from the Advanced.
Can I access reports and activity for specific users?
The User Activity page provides a great at-a-glance view of activity for a particular user. The dashboard offers quick access to a variety of activity details across the top. A more detailed All activity view is also available across the bottom section as shown below.
With the Activity page, you can easily monitor all kinds of user behavior and action. This type of reporting will help you answer questions like:
- What items has a person purchased previously?
- What kind of browser was being used to access content?
- How are participants progressing through courses/content?
- How many participants were registered for a specific webinar?
- When was a specific participant last active?
- What content did that person last view?
User profile – Displays basic details like: user name, user groups, email address, and first/last login.
Latest activity – Contains details about the last 5 items viewed, and the type of browser/OS being used.
Go-to browser – This captures the most popular browser/OS used.
All activity – Contains more granular detail about each piece of Path LMS content that has ever been accessed.
- Earned certificates
- The Certificates tab provides a detailed report on the certificates achieved by a particular user.
- You can view and print certificate details from here as well.
- The Courses tab provides a closer look at complete/in-progress course work.
- Progress reports for all items can also be retrieved here.
- Custom metrics are also available for items like: View Count, Play Count, Hours Watched, Submission Attempts, Status, Completion Dates, and more. Surveys, Assessments, and Assignments can be accessed from here. Click the arrow next to each piece of course content to see a granular view of all the mentioned activity.
- On-demand Events & Video Go
- Review Progress, Play Count, Hours Watched, Visits, and other details for each presentation.
- Live Web Events
- View all Upcoming and Past registered Events for a particular user.
- See other details like the Number of Visits, and the Duration of Each Visit.
- Get access to every order, Order ID, the Amount Paid, and the Date Purchased.
- Drill down further to see each Item, and the Individual Price.
Are there Path LMS™ features available that I’m not using but would be helpful?
If you need additional assistance or training, the Blue Sky team is available to assist you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View the Resource Library for additional information: