Imagine a trade show without booths to set up, shipping and construction fees or unqualified buyers—all at a fraction of the typical cost. This is what you can expect when you offer your own appointment-based event. Only pre-qualified buyers and suppliers are invited to participate which means much higher ROI for them and peace of mind for you.
A typical exchange event pairs 60 to 75 top buyers from a single industry with an equal number of key suppliers for pre-scheduled 20-minute appointments. Keynote speakers and planned networking events round out the event schedule.
Depending on your budget and the needs of your particular industry, an appointment-based exchange event can be structured to compliment your existing trade show, or, it can be a completely separate function hosted at a top-tier luxury destination. In both models, your suppliers pay a minimal fee for participation, while your members (buyers), are invited to attend the exchange at no cost. Offering an exchange event is the perfect way to reinforce brand identity, create additional revenue streams and stay relevant in your industry.
The right match for buyers and suppliers:
- Proprietary appointment-setting software makes pairing the right suppliers with the right buyers seamless and hassle-free.
- Powerful, personal networking takes place throughout the event.
- Appointments are pre-qualified, pre-set and guaranteed.
- Detailed buyer and supplier information is provided in advance of setting appointments.
- Multiple formal and informal relationship-building opportunities are built into the event.
- Strictly limited attendance means less competition and greater ROI for participating suppliers
- Powerful market intelligence-gathering for all participants.
Stay ahead of the curve with a new appointment-based event. Email John Gallagher, business development director, for more information.